Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Book Signings

Hello Blog World,

It's been a wonderful week sofar and it's only Wednesday. Yesterday I had the pleasure of speaking with Michael Libbie of Rural Life Radio on Insight on Business. We had a wonderful conversation about Preserving Food and catching the business trends for marketing.

Tomorrow I'm off to Barnes and Noble in Boise (Milwaukee Street) from 7-9 P.M. for a book signing for The Complete Idiot's Guide to Preserving Food, and I'm really looking forward to this! If you're in the area, please stop by and say hello.

On Saturday, I'll be at Blue Grouse Books in McCall, Idaho, from 2-4 to sign books. It's great to be able to support the Independent Book Stores and they do a wonderful job of promoting.

I'm excited, needless to say, and promise to get that dilled bean recipe online by Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
I've been dabbling in learning German most of my adult life. Now it's crunch time. Fluency by December 31,2020. Come join me on my Final Approach to Learning German.